About Virtualization, VDI, SBC, Application Compatibility and anything else I feel like
I added some more undocumented API’s to my Jwawinsta unit, the unit is now becoming a collection of the undocumented API’s in winsta.dll.
These are the functions I added:
I also added some more parts of the undocumented structure returned by WinStationQueryInformationW, it now contains:
.NET .NET FrameWork Active Directory Altiris Apple Automation Manager Citrix Dell Delphi Excel Exchange Exchange2003 Exchange2010 Hack HP iOS Java LinkedIn Linux Lync MSI Office Office 2010 Passat Password PowerPoint PowerShell RES RNS510 SasLibEx SCOM Security Terminal Server ThinApp TSAdminEx VBS VCDS Visual Basic Visual Studio VMWare Volkswagen VW Windows PE Wordpress XenApp