About Virtualization, VDI, SBC, Application Compatibility and anything else I feel like
I noticed that the monthly archives on my blog were not working. I first thought it was a problem with the .htaccess file but it was correct.
I also tried resetting the permalinks option in WordPress to default an back but that did help as well.
After some digging I was able to fix it by selecting an option in the Robots Meta plugin I use:
I selected the Disable the date-based archives option, saved settings and de-selected it again. I am not sure what it changes (the .htaccess file was not changed) nor did I check the code to see what it does but at least it’s working again!
.NET .NET FrameWork Active Directory Altiris Apple Automation Manager Citrix Dell Delphi Excel Exchange Exchange2003 Exchange2010 Hack HP iOS Java LinkedIn Linux Lync MSI Office Office 2010 Passat Password PowerPoint PowerShell RES RNS510 SasLibEx SCOM Security Terminal Server ThinApp TSAdminEx VBS VCDS Visual Basic Visual Studio VMWare Volkswagen VW Windows PE Wordpress XenApp