About Virtualization, VDI, SBC, Application Compatibility and anything else I feel like
I have used the WP-Postviews WordPress plugin for a while to keep track of the number of times my blog posts are being read.
But after installing the W3 Total Cache plugin I noticed that the read counters weren’t properly updated anymore. I figured this was a consequence of using a cache.
But today I played around a little and it seems that the counter are not correctly updated when using the “Disk (enhanced)” Page Cache. But when I switched it to “Disk (basic)” the counters seems to be correctly updated again.
Don’t forget to empty the cache after changing this setting!
.NET .NET FrameWork Active Directory Altiris Apple Automation Manager Citrix Dell Delphi Excel Exchange Exchange2003 Exchange2010 Hack HP iOS Java LinkedIn Linux Lync MSI Office Office 2010 Passat Password PowerPoint PowerShell RES RNS510 SasLibEx SCOM Security Terminal Server ThinApp TSAdminEx VBS VCDS Visual Basic Visual Studio VMWare Volkswagen VW Windows PE Wordpress XenApp